With R22 refrigerant no longer available in Ireland we thought it would be useful to list some of the advantages than can be gained from replacing your old inefficient R22 air conditioning system with a new unit. We would be delighted to carry out an audit of your air conditioning equipment and provide you with a quotation to replace.
- Reducing Power Consumption by 70% - The new Mr Slim Power Inverter can reduce power consumption by up to 70% compared to a previously installed non-inverter model, making the energy savings associated with this range truly remarkable. A high power function also delivers increased capacity at times of high demand, allowing the room target temperature to be reached as rapidly as possible from start up.
- The equipment may be approaching the end of its life, leading to potential unplanned failures leaving your building with no heating and cooling
- Maintaining the current R22 equipment will be more difficult and costly, as spares parts become more scarce and expensive
- R22 refrigerant is harmful to the ozone layer if it should leak from an air conditioning system
- Silent Operation - Operation has been made near-silent (67% quieter than corresponding R22 outdoor unit)
- Improved COP / EER Ratings - COP and EER ratings have increased across the board
Please see link below to video explaining the need to replace